READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, September 4, 2015

Taking Down. . .

It's that time of year...when we take down the beach umbrella, put away the SPF 50 and roll away the cushions and lawn chairs.  Yep...I hate to admit it too but summer is over. We can still celebrate the last hurrah of the season by pulling out the BBQ and feasting with friends and family.

That's what I'm going to be doing over this holiday weekend and I hope you will too. So until fall finally settles in around my house...yep, that's next week, I want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday.

No comments: