RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Old Sheets

So I have a wonderful pair of benches out in the front yard and I love to decorate for just about every holiday...except for maybe groundhogs day but if I could come up with something to do for that day, I might even decorate for it. Anyway, like I was saying, I have some old sheets...yes, a red one, a blue one and I might have to run to Goodwill to get a white one...but I'll see if I can't find an old one down in the basement and then, I'm going to make new cushion covers for my benches to help roll in the holiday.

So now you know what my next project will be, come back this weekend and see what progress I've made on the slipcovers for my cushions.

How 'bout you...any projects coming up for the holiday?

No comments: