Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, April 20, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Well here in Portland, Oregon, I sure hope so. Something good needs to come from all this liquid sunshine. Here we have names for every kind of rain...and there's a reason...because we get it all. Every type of rain is experienced here in the Rose City.

We have mist, sprinkles, showers, downpours, and of course true rain. And when someone says, "it's a sunbreak" everyone knows what it means.

Anyway, we've had buckets and buckets of this wonderful liquid and I'm seriously hoping these April showers will bring May flowers. And, CafeMom is having a contest to celebrate this harbinger of spring. If you'd like to play along, look over here. And, I hope you have a SUNNY weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE have rain and WIND. I fear for my tulips and the fruit blossoms--just miserable here right now.

Kelly Polark said...

We were dry and now have had rain for days. We did need it, but I need to attend my sons' baseball games and track meets! No more rain! (or at least rain at midnight. That will do because I love flowers and green! :)