Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Classic - Rebecca


A book club was just formed at my office. We're planning to read a variety of genres. But, we decided to begin with a classic so it would be easy for everyone to get a copy at the library, Powells, or another bookstore. We are beginning with a novel by British author Daphne du Maurier. Rebecca.

"Rebecca" is a classic and is a combo mystery / thriller that was made into a movie by Alfred Hitchcock.

I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.

4 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

You won't be sorry. I frequently recommend Rebecca to students, and they all love it. I make sure to have a few copies in the classroom at all times.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Good news! Thanks Aaron for the heads up.

Cate Gardner said...

My all-time favourite book. I love how DuMaurier makes inanimate things seem alive.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Can't wait to get into it Catherine. With these recommendations, it must be good.