RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Valentine's Day Trees and Stitching

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so of  course, I decided to make some Valentine's Day Trees, modeled after some Tulle Christmas Trees I'd made before.

Valentine's Day Inspiration Tree

Here was a two shades of pink tree I made one year. And here's a green version.

Another  previous tree I used for inspiration

These were super simple tabletop trees I made one year and I thought why not make a bigger and better set of Valentine's Day trees? So I did. If you'd like to see how I did it, just click on the link below and  watch the short video.

Plus, my sister and I used to cross-stitch and embroider so we decided to take  it up again and I thought I'd share a few stitching craft ideas I have with you all. So if you like to stitch or  create, you might want to click the link below to see what else I'm planning.

No comments: