READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, December 4, 2020

VLOGMAS - Day IV - Scandinavian Christmas Gnomes


 I'm currently on a gnome kick. So, I wanted to make some shirts with gnomes but I was a little worried about whether or not the paint would bleed all over the fabric. So, I decided to do a test run with one.

I bought the shirt at JoAnn Craft and Fabric and I had to buy some fabric paint too. I bought the Scribbles Paint, which was super cheap - just the way I like my crafting.

Then I sketched some little wee folk on the plain white tee shirt and went to town painting away.

If  you'd  like  to see more about this  project, check out my video here

And, if you're interested in Vlogmas or any Christmasy Crafting, Baking or Making, check out my other  Youtube videos.  

Kim Kasch - YouTube

And, if you have any questions, comments or helpful tips, please share them in the comments. 

Happy Gnome Hunting!

No comments: