READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Monday, April 4, 2016

Food Trucks

If you've ever been to Portland, Oregon and driven at all around the city, then you've seen FOOD TRUCKS or what Portlandians call "carts". They are everywhere. And these little grab-and-go food supplies lend themselves to an overwhelming diversity of foods. We have everything anyone could imagine...and maybe more.

And if you know me, you know I like to bake and experiment with ...almost everything. So, I've been thinking about trying my hand at a food cart. Yep, my brother used to have a restaurant before he retired. And together, we've been talking about starting a little family venture. So, if in the next few months you start seeing posts about testing out recipes, you'll have an idea of what we're going to be doing.

So, keep your eyes open for some fancy food and maybe even a few fails as we test our ideas and our food.

1 comment:

Rena Jones said...

Oh, how fun! I know the trucks are really big in the Los Angeles area too. I think there's some app you can get to locate the ones you like. Good luck!