Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whale Watching

We went on a whale watching tour this weekend. I know, it's not wise for a woman who gets seasick to go out on the ocean but...I never said I was wise.

And, even though I did get sick, it's was worth the trip. We were surrounded by a pod of gray whales. I could see three at one time.

Now, I wasn't able to get any great photos because I was leaning over the edge . . . watching them swim around us...and other things.

But Fatina got some great tailshots.

It was like a trip right out of a brochure.

3 comments:

The Spooky Whisk said...

Very fun. Well, aside from the getting sick part.

Rena Jones said...

Awesome! Sad how I lived in CA all my life and never went on a trip. My husband and girls did for a field trip once and had a great time. When I get back home, I might try to squeeze one in. Sorry you got sick. Did you take something for it?

Anne Leah said...

Adorable.. It would be wonderful to go for whale watching argyll. It's a rare thing to see a whale an I would love to take the chance to see one in the wild.