Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, May 17, 2013

Random Acts of Senseless Violence

Okay, it's time for another bookclub book. And, NO, I didn't pick this one. Has anyone out there read
Random Acts of Senseless Violence? I'm hoping to start it on Sunday. It sounds good, a little rich girl goes through a terrifying transformation. That does sound like my kind of story.

Lola Hart is writing her life in her diary. She is a little rich girl, cushioned from the horrors that lurk in the New York streets. But Lola is about to undergo the same transformation as her city. This book charts Lola's journey from middle-class affluence to a life of violence.

We'll see. I liked the last story, which wasn't a book I would have picked. That's the good thing about book clubs. They make you step outside your comfort zone and try new things...read new books, new genres.

So, that's what I'll be reading...how 'bout you?

No comments: