READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bridal Veil



Have you ever made clothes for your dolls or your kids' dolls? I used to crochet all my Barbie clothes when I was a kid. Now, I like making cakes. And, I've found a way to combine two of my favorite things:

1) Cakes
and
2) Making clothes for dolls

I went to buy a bride's costume for a Barbie and found a veil but it was $12.00. That's way too much for me to spend on a veil for a cake. So I ran out to Joann Fabrics and brought a couple pieces of ribbon. One piece was lacy and long and the other was a sale piece of what looks like rhinestone strips.

I put the two together and WAH-LAH, for less than $2.00 I made a bridal veil.

(TO BE CONTINUED AS I WORK ON THE CAKE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfection!