Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day - Shamrock Run


Me and the girls all ran the race and finished the 9.3 miles. This Shamrock Run was a hard run for me. I don't know why but I finished! And I'm glad I did it. Here we are dressed in our tutus and tiaras.

The photos don't show our tutus too well but that's to bad ;) because it was early when our photographer was snapping the photos - before he even had any coffee. But, I had fun sewing them. Here's a couple pics.



7 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Love your tutus! Congrats on finishing 9+miles! Wow!

David Batista said...

Wow, 15K? That's pretty awesome, Kim!

Let me ask, how long did it take to run?

Oh, and you ladies sure look like you know how to have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Atta girl!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Thanks gals and guy ;)

We had a lot of fun and finished with differing times. My sis and I wanted to finish with under 12 minute miles - we did! The other gals had faster paces set for themselves but since I only started working toward this in October - I was just glad to run the whole way.

David Batista said...

Hey, that's great Kim! Whoa! You set a goal, and you and your sis accomplished it! Always a good feeling, I know. :)

Kimbra Kasch said...

Now we're on to training for the half-marathon and hoping to cut our time by at least a minute . . . maybe two per mile. Time for interval training :(

Jen on the Edge said...

Congrats on finishing the race! 9+ miles is awesome!!!